Monday, August 9, 2010

Reasons to be Angry

I guess right now I have a bunch of em.  Shit, I just read the news- can you blame me?

Crusades of 2010
I think perhaps the most enraging article discussed the fact that many Americans are protesting the newly proposed Mosque to be built near Ground Zero.  One only need surf the net a couple minutes to see the hate-filled rhetoric and protests, decrying the notion that Muslims may enjoy some of the rights extended to Christians, Protestants, Lutherans, and even Scientologists.  This pic pretty much sums it up:


I mean seriously, woman?  SERIOUSLY?! VICTORY Mosque?! WTF?!

Some idiotic fellow Americans STILL fail to grasp the notion that Muslims and 9/11 have nothing to do with one another.  These are the same ignorant motherfuckers who forget most of the terrorists from that day were Saudis, continually calling for blood in Iraq and Afghanistan.
These people clearly don't know or care how insulting and incendiary their comments are to the millions of Muslims who have never supported or even met a terrorist.

Ethnic Cleansing in 2010
How about immigration?  Are we REALLY discussing this again?  Is our view of history really THAT myopic?!  Does anyone remember a bastard by the name of Pete Wilson?!
Well I guess we have to clear it up for the ignorant- AGAIN.  Listen this time, OK?  You ready?
California's biggest source of revenue is AGRICULTURE.  Number 2 is tourism and number 3 is entertainment and so on.
Who works in the fields that produces agriculture?  Who works in the hotels we stay at and who cleans the bathrooms in Disneyland?  Do they happen to be brown most of the time?  I think so. Our entire fucking economy is based on laborers and you want to kick them all out?! Forget about the moral and political implications of such stupidity, but simply take into account our economy.  Are we really THAT stupid?

In the words of Jack White:

white Americans, what?

nothing better to do?
why don't you kick yourself out
you're an immigrant too.

who's using who? what should we do?
well, you can't be a pimp
and a prostitute too.

To make things worse, some politicians are now calling for the repeal of the 14th Amendment because our founding fathers must have been fucking crazy to allow those born here to be automatic citizens, right?  While this SHOULD seem like a ludicrous idea, some are actually considering it. Can you imagine if someone actually suggested we repeal the Second Amendment; the right to bear arms?!  These fuckers would shit themselves.
I smell flags burning somewhere off in the distance.

Fascism  in 2010
While Prop 8 was repealed, I still don't have faith in our state to do the right thing when it comes to recognizing homosexuals as equals.  I simply do not see it happening in the near future, given our constant slaughtering of true individualism and expression.  While we technically have multiple political parties, we have reverted to a centrist, nationalistic, corporate friendly state.  We have failed to educate our children about the pitfalls of racism, prejudice and greed.  Status is all that matters.
To put this into context, consider this:
I was playing a pick up soccer game in Berkeley the other day and I heard someone call another guy a faggot.  Yup, in Berkeley.  A faggot. You read that correctly.

Prejudice and Racism are alive and well in California.

Lady Gaga


Madonna, will you please come beat this woman?  Who does she think she is, trying to be you?!
How is this Abercrombie-wearing, catholic school- attending, Bjork- biting bitch selling one record, much less millions?!  Is it me, or is she just a little contrived?
Who told her she was sexy?

I heard somewhere she was a hermaphrodite.  MAYBE THEN I would fuck her.

I saw a fat girl wearing some fishnets and a Lady Gaga t-shirt yesterday with her ass hanging out of some pleather pants rocking out on the BART and it occurred to me that these kids don't have anything to be proud of in terms of their generations' contribution to art.  If this bitch is really making it, The New Kids on the Block and Vanilla Ice aren't really all THAT embarrassing.

"Work"
I play soccer for the state of California.  Thats about all I do for a living.  Since our legislators cannot get their shit together and pass a budget again, I do about 5 minutes of actual work a day.  Its worse than the movie "Office Space", especially since I have no cool Indian friend or IT guy with whom to murder copiers.
The scientists here fart on me- enough said.
I don't think I have actually earned a paycheck in the last six months.  Welcome to working for the state of CA. If we want to start kicking worthless people out of the state, lets start with my office.
Speaking of which, I shall go to a meeting now, where I will waste your tax dollars discussing things we have discussed three times already.

Wyclef


What a douche bag this fucking guy is!  Instead of spending so much cash on gaining power and prestige, why doesn't the fucker work under the radar, supporting grass roots programs and political causes for his people? Why does he have to join the club of "look at me" artists?  I hope his presidency is better than his song that postulates the notion.

2 comments:

  1. Wait. What about Comcast cable, AT&T and the DMV? I hate those things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I thank Jeebus I don't have Cuntcast, I have Direct TV and I avoid the DMV at all costs. AT&T may get its own blog all together. I loathe them.

    ReplyDelete