Friday, January 21, 2011

Conversations with big, married women.

This isnt really the blog of the day- that is coming soon.  However, I thought y'all would get a kick out of this conversation I just had.  Doesn't marriage seem fun?

12:26pm
Me: so did you go and fuck the soccer coach too?


12:27pm
nope

12:27pm
Me: haha, why not?!

12:28pm
he is too into trying to make his marriage and sounded like a little bitch
hate that about men
need a manly man
not a little bitch

12:28pm
Me: oh jesus, you mean one that will cheat on his wife?!
a manly man doesnt do that

12:29pm
his wife is psychotic and filed an annulment after 24 days
she doesn't wanna be married to him

12:30pm
Me: Oh god, he even shares his mariatal issues with you?! Wait, how many people are you fucking around with? Are they all married?!
hahahaha

12:31pm
Me: and they wont let gay people get married...
but they let y'all!
haha

12:31pm
just 2 so far and the 41 year old is almost divorced
but no more coach
he has turned me off completely

12:32pm
Me: man...thats just craziness
wait, you arent catholic, are you?!

12:33pm
it is and no I'm not

12:33pm
Me: haha, good...I was gonna say
so you have about 5 guys youre fucking now?

12:37pm
2

12:37pm
Me: ewwww

12:37pm
well now just 1 cuz I dropped the coach

12:37pm
why ewwww? you were fucking hella women at one time

12:38pm
still....ewww. None of them were ever married with kids, and neither am I.

12:39pm
???
why ewww?

12:40pm
Me: thats alot of pussy juice and big panties being mixed around
its kinda like the public laundromat

12:40pm
what? are you high?!?!
what is wrong with you?

12:41pm
Me: just sayin

12:42pm
big panties?

12:42pm
Me: well...they arent tiny, are they?

12:42pm
woooow
what is wrong with you?

12:43pm
Me: just observations is all


12:47pm
fucking one guy doesn't make me a public laundromat and yes, I am not a small girl, but what does that have to do with anything? sheesh

12:48pm
Me: I mean just all the married people fucking each other who are probably fucking other people, who are fucking other people and then have their kids socialize
just sorta gross is all

12:49pm
I'm not fucking my husband and I am not allowing my kids to socialize with anyone on my side..

12:50pm
Me: oh, well then you should have said so...now it sounds classy. What a lucky guy.



GROSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment